Friday, May 16, 2014

Children's Literature

This blog is a project for my Children's Literature Class at California State University, Sacramento.  This blog will categorize and outline children's books that I have found to be educational and important for the instruction of children.  I will add to this list throughout my professional career.

It is my intent that other educational professionals, mothers, fathers, aunts and uncles of children will also be able to use this list as a quick reference for teaching certain topics and presenting new themes in the classroom and for bedtime stories.

As an older sister to six children, an example to children in my church and community as well as the girlfriend of a man with two boys aged 12-15 it has become obvious to me that children do love to read and also love to be read to.

No comments:

Post a Comment